Prufens providesemployee background verification, Digitization and HR advisory services to businesses. We release Information only to individual(s) or business(s) that originally requested the service. We are fully committed in protecting the security and ensuring the right to privacy of each individual’s data collected from customer website/ portal, through Prufens internal portal or through any other source.
This Policy applies to all Information collected, processed, analyzed, shared and maintained by Prufens, from customers their applicants, employees to subcontractors and related third parties.
About this Policy
• What Information we collect and why we collect it
• How we use that Information
• Safety measures and procedures
• Storage, Retention and Disposal
We respect your privacy and recognize the need to protect the Information which you share with us. We assure you that we follow appropriate and necessary standards to protect your privacy.
Information We Collect
We currently collect following personal Information including, without limitation:
1. a) Name
2. b) Date of birth
3. c) Gender
4. d) Email address
5. e) Postal address
6. f) Telephone/mobilenumber
7. g) Educational qualification records
8. h) Employment history records
We collect/access the sensitive personal Information including without limitation:
1. a) PAN
2. b) Aadhaar
3. c) Voter ID
4. d) Passport
5. e) Driving license
6. f) Bank statement (If need arises)
7. g) Credit information (If need arises)
8. h) Medical records and history (If need arises)
By accessing our website or providing data directly to Prufens through customer website/ portal or through Prufens internal portal/ any other source, you agree and consent to the collection and use of your personal information and sensitive personal information for specific verification and screening purposes only.
In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information or sensitive personal information about yourself. We do not track the Internet Protocol address from which people visit us/ our Websites.
Purpose of Collection
The Information we collect, process, analyze and share are used as a part of our business process to conduct credential verification and screening services.
Disclosure of Information
Prufens may disclose your Information, to third parties in the manner specified below:
1. (i) We may use Information shared by you or customer for credential verification and screening purposes, when requested for.Youandthecustomeragreeandallow Prufens to share such Information with third parties solely for credential verification and screening purposes.
2. (ii) We may share your Information with third parties (including not limited to its affiliates, employers, educational institutions and statutory authorities) who may support Prufens in the delivery of its services.
3. (iii) We may disclose such Information to related third parties outside of the country (such country or countries having same level of data protection as in our country) for the purpose of verification if the subject is a foreign national or employed/being employed outside India.
4. (iv) We may provide Information so collected when required by law to government authorities or any court of law on the basis of written notice/ order received. However, related third parties receiving your Information shall not disclose it further except for business purposes or if required under the court of law.
5. (v) Prufens may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires any or all of Prufens’s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets or by any other permitted method. A prominent notice will be displayed on our website to intimate you of any such change in ownership or control. Third parties referred to in this section includes our associates, affiliates or related entities
How we Collect Information
Currently all the Information is either provided to Prufens via customer website/portal or through Prufens internal portal/any other source.
Storage, Retention and Disposal
We endeavor to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to protect your Information against loss, misuse, copying, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure.
We store the Information we receive in our secured workflow management tool and servers located in India.
We recognize the importance of security for all Information collected by Prufens. We take all necessary steps to protect data security on our systems. Whenever we receive or transmit sensitive information, we use industry secured standards.
We restrict access to Information only to those employees/ related third parties who need this access in order to carry out the verification and screening. Information will be retained only as long as necessary to fulfill our client requirements or as otherwise required by applicable laws.
When we dispose of Information, we use procedures such as shredding documents and erasure of electronic media that information cannot be practicably read or reconstructed.
We may need to retain Information collected from an individual, third party references, or Sources to comply with our contractual, statutory or other legal obligations even after the employment or other application process is completed or terminated.
Safety Measures and Procedures
Our security management standards are in compliance with ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 which is a widely recognized international security management standard that specifies security management best practices and comprehensive security controls, by way of which we also meet the requirements of reasonable security practices under the Information Technology Act, 2000. Our compliance with ISO 27001 demonstrates our commitment to information security at every level.
Confidentiality and Data Privacy is also covered as part of the ISMS practices of Prufens. We do not share, sell, rent or trade personal information or sensitive personal information with third parties for their promotional/business purposes.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the Information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy and protect your Information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology and processes become available.
Privacy of Collected Data
Prufens may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or for business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice (including via fax), or through posting of such notice on the website. Prufens reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described herein. Prufens is not responsible for any automatic filtering that you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us.
If you have any queries, kindly contact us at info@Prufens.com. We will employ all reasonable efforts to address the same.
Note: *Paid amount for the services will be non refundable under any circumstances.